When you're building a new home, you want it to be perfect. But sometimes, your plans have to take a backseat to the reality of the ground beneath your feet. Prepare your land by working with our experts at JLTC Excavation & Landscaping. We're an excavation company that serves businesses in and near Lone Tree, CO. Our team comprises skilled excavators who have been in the industry for years and know all the trade tricks.
Whenever you have a foundation construction project, you can rely on us to excavate the area. Our team can dig trenches and remove trees and stumps in no time. We use top-notch equipment and materials, so you won't have to worry about the quality of our workmanship or your new foundation's durability. Regardless of how big or small your project is, you can count on us to get the job done safely and efficiently. Our standard procedure for foundation excavation projects includes the following steps:
- The first step in any excavation project is to conduct a site survey. This helps to determine the boundaries of the work area and identify any potential hazards.
- Once the survey is complete, the next step is to remove any trees or other obstacles that may be in the way.
- Next, the we will excavate the area to the specified depth. This may involve using a backhoe or other heavy machinery.
- Once the excavation is complete, the next step is to level off the area and prepare it for the foundation. This usually involves compacting the soil and adding fill material such as gravel or sand.
- Finally, we will install any drainage or utility lines that are required. Once all of these steps are complete, the foundation can be poured and the construction process can begin.
Get Your Construction Project Off the Ground Today!
When you need excavation services in or near Lone Tree, CO, turn to our JLTC Excavation & Landscaping, LLC professionals. We'll be there every step of the way, from initial planning to completion of your project. Our team knows how much time and energy goes into getting a new business off the ground, so we'll ensure that your construction has a minor impact on your daily operations. Rest assured that we'll finish your foundation excavating job on schedule.